Entering the Ribble Valley Jazz Festival (RVJF) Competition, 2020
1. This Ribble Valley Jazz Festival Competition is open to all
2. To enter the Competition you should click on http://www.jazzlive.org.uk/. You should answer as many questions as you can and submit the completed quiz.
3. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name and email. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
4. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
5. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11.59pm, Friday 29th, May, 2020
Picking the winners
6. The winner of the prize will be the entrants with the most correct answers to the questions in the Competition.
7. If there is a tie, the winner will be chosen from the comments/suggestions you leave in the last page of the quiz. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Sending in an entry to the Competition means you accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. If you are below the age of 18 you should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for you to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
11. The winner will receive either a Holmes Mill Brewery with tasters and tuckers for two, or pizzas for two at The Emporium
12. The winner and the two runners up will be notified by phone or email on or before June 1st, 2020
13. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
15. We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
16. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
18. Your entry will not be returned to You.
19. The Promoter of the Competition is RVJF and we can be contacted through our website
20. RVJF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. RVJF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
21 RVJF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RVJF in all matters under its control is final and binding.
22. RVJF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Competition will be governed by English law.